Why Northern Vacation?
Marketing on the Internet:
Everyone knows, there is no challenge to filling beds from June through August. If you're lucky enough to get
"color tourists," you're probably full in October as well. Michigan skiing is as good as it gets in the Midwest so the winter is popular too.
So if your beds are full already, why bother?
The answer is multifaceted, but simple:
- With the deflated economy, people are spending more of their vacation time in short spurts, closer to home.
It is possible to book off-season weekends, and our Directory will help.
- Your customers have less time than ever before to evaluate their choices, and have turned
to the Internet as a way to streamline the selection process. You need to be there...even if they don't
book online they do their research online.
The Northern Vacation Difference:
There are plenty of Internet directories of inns, hotels, cottages and cabins. The challenge today is not getting on the
Internet. Rather, today's challenge is getting your message in front of the eyes of your potential customers. With
over 3 billion web pages, all competing for the attention of your potential customers, your website might just be
a needle in an ever-growing haystack.
The Northern Vacation methodology combines unparalleled expertise at building Internet communities, over 7 years of building
web-site traffic, and tools that allow you to change your rental-listing whenever you want. This combination allows
us to put the right information about your property, at the right place,
in front of the right eyes.
Our proprietary market research breaks the process of going on vacation into five steps, which most
vacationers perform, in order, on nearly every trip.
- Where are we going? - Choosing a city, region or attraction as a primary destination
- What will we do when we get there? - Choosing activities and attractions near the destination
- Where are we going to stay? - Choosing lodging that maximizes proximity to the activities and attractions that interest your customers
- Are we there yet?! - The process of traveling and checking in at the destination
- Now what? Time spent at the destination, relaxing, touring, etc.
Most vacation rental websites work on only one or two of the steps, typically "Where are we going to stay?" and occasionally "Are we there yet?!"
Northern Vacation is different. Our site, and our entire approach to the web, allows us to
focus on all five steps of the process! We offer your customers the complete picture, from start to
finish. Maximizing your investment, and minimizing the time your customers spend planning so they can start enjoying
as quickly as possible, helping to build long-term relationships, and increasing your bookings is our primary task.
Service is Key
If you need help we're there. Any time, any day.
Just Drop Us a Line